ARCIALA will strive to be a leading research institution and a focal point for understanding and developing the treatment of intellectual assets not just in Singapore but also in Asia.
- To enrich the learning experience of SMU’s students, whether in the School of Law or elsewhere
- To engage in thought provoking research projects in areas of practical and regional importance
- To promote interest, academic research and cooperation on intellectual assets and the law in Asian economies
- To build a research network of leading scholars working in related fields by inviting them as visiting faculty to co-lead research projects and co-author books
- To foster promising young scholars on Asian IP law
Last updated on 09 Jul 2018 .